Thursday, July 14, 2016

Over The Rainbow

Over the Rainbow


Over the Rainbow
By Melody Gardot
 
Somewhere over the rainbow,
Way up high.
There's a land that I've heard of,
Once in a lullaby.
Somewhere over the rainbow,
Skies are blue.
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.
Someday I wish upon a star,
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where
 my troubles melt like lemon drops.
Way above the chimney tops, 
That is where you will find me.
 
My dream is green fields, my green fields, filled with wild flowers and Ellie eating placidly with two calves at her side. Nibbling nearby are three does tailed by kids. In the yard are pens filled with bouncing rabbits and mother hens puffed up clucking to their brood of chicks. The garden is lush and reaching for the sky. Is it just once in a lullaby? That is what I wished for when I saw this incredible FULL double rainbow. May my dreams come to after this storm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment