Saturday, October 9, 2010

Photo Challenge For A Song

Round Robin Challengehttp://roundrobinphoto.blogspot.com/ For a Song

This tune is old, old, from the Cowboy and Indian days, I believe, and it describes the land I live in perfectly. See if you can guess what it is by the photos alone.


Did you guess it? Surely you can almost hear my country twang singing, "Oh give me a home, where the buffalo roam, and the deer and the antelope play, where seldom is heard a discouraging word, and the skies are not cloudy all day." Okay, I don't have a country twang, we Wyomingites don't twang, just the country western singers of old. But the song is titled Home, Home On The Range.

If you got this one all on your own, good for you!! Now go and see if you can guess the others on the Round Robin Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment