Friday, July 2, 2010

Brenda's Photo Challenge

Once again it is Brenda's Photo challenge and the theme is Freedom. So click above and take a look at what others have come up with and join us as we explore different topics.
I had to go through my archives because of the want to's didn't match the time to do's.
Thanks to my husband for this one as he said, " Why not use some of those pictures you took of the Alamo. What symbolizes freedom more than the Alamo?We were priveledged last summer to have a private tour with a historian as our guide. So many tidbits that we'd never have found on our own had we just visited the site. Of course we did a little research on our own when we were home. Wow! what a story. It stopped and made me think, what would I fight so gallantly for?

No comments:

Post a Comment