Monday, June 6, 2011

My Thoughts Have Run A Muck

 "Now I want you to be honest."
"Do these feathers make my butt look big?"

"I know, I know sweetheart, I do look sexy showing all this skin but seriously, won't you answer my question?"

"Now quit trying to get out of it. Does my butt look bigger with all these feathers on it?" 
"Aw... you say the sweetest things." Smoooooooooooch  "You know everyone in my family are big breasted. It's what makes us so darn attractive."

Alright, alright, I've lost it but Kirk started it. He's the one that made the comment about big butts when he saw the first photograph and I just couldn't help myself, my mind ran a muck.  These Cornish are amazing though. They grow so big, so fast that their feathers are an after thought. These arrived the first week in May and now look at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment