Friday, July 15, 2011

What a Week!

This is a young Robin that allowed me to stand next to it and take pictures. I'm sorry about the lack of posts this week but I'm had to try and keep up with the garden, livestock and empty half of my basement so the contractor could come in and drill holes in our foundation to auger out anchors that will stabilize it. This morning I'm going for a relaxing ride on Bess, my mare, and then begin the arduous task of cleaning and putting thing back. My whole house upstairs and down is covered in a heavy layer of dust from his drilling. 

And oooops!, the bee post about the bee suite blog, well, I called Rusty a he and I guess it is a she that writes the post. Sorry, Rusty, for the mistaken identity. I guess that is what I get for having only read a couple weeks of postings and all the Rusty's I know are he's.

I'll be back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment