Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Portrait By a Four Year-Old Artist


Our oldest grand daughter drew this picture of her Uncle Kalob.


What do you think? Could you tell it was him? Kalob took one look at her drawing and said, "Hey, I'm a lightbulb." She looked at him like he was crazy. But Kalob liked it so much he requested that the picture be put on his sisters phones so when he called them the true likeness appeared. Note all the details she has included, the beard and mustache. Pretty good for a four-year-old.

I'll admit this wasn't quite the blog I started with today but the one I had written was lost into cyberspace. We had to quit the internet browser we had to see if it was the problem with the incapatibility with Kirk's web-site and when I took off the browser we were using and went back to the old one the computer went wacko. So I updated the old browser and then I was having some other problems as well so I went in to tweak some more. For this computer illiterate it has been a very painful process learning all this technology. I'm the animal lady not the computer geek. So please be patient. I think I have the problems solved but when I go to blogging tomorrow we'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment