Saturday, September 25, 2010

Brenda's Photo Challenge

Brenda's photo challenge was the color Orange. Some of you saw this last week oops!, I was a week early. If you've been following my posts you know I'm barely hanging on right now with the work load and confusion reins. But I promise when the kids are off to a birthday party today, I'll get a post up about sack lunch ideas to make up for yesterdays silence. It was just all I could do to hang on and posting didn't get done. I've been working on a list of ideas for lunches so I don't have to think to hard when night time comes around. Many of you know how difficult night time can be with three small children, supper, baths, home-work, livestock chores, and preparation for the next morning. So while I put my disasterized house in a assemblance of order this morning, take a quick peek again at the photos and come back later this afternoon. I'll have my idea list up.Sunrise just over the hill.

Peaches always look so warm and inviting, a reward for all the hard work canning them.
Unfortuneately, no pumpkins in my patch this year but we'll have to depend on the store for our pumpkins this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment