Saturday, September 11, 2010

Round Robin Photo Challenge


I was silent yesterday burried under canning but I hope to get that post up later today since the kids aren't here today. But today I have to post my Round Robin Challenge, Fenced In.
And since I'm still canning up a storm, I looked through my photo archives and this is what I came up with.
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Be sure and check out what others have come up with for Fence In. Hopefully, I'll be back later today and I'll show tell you about the pears I'm canning, the concord grapes I'm juicing and maybe I'll even get to pickling beets. Who knows where my day may take me. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment