Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Photo Challenge

Brenda's Photo Challenge for 4/24/10 is Lighting.This is capturing the morning light.
This is back lighting.
Two different approaches to light. Which one do you like? I was a little surprised to see that the vote was 6 to 1 for the horse in the last challenge. I like the emotional appeal of the horse but thought the poinsettia was a photographically better photo. I especially enjoyed learning the reasons you chose the horse over the poinsettia. So if you've a moment let me know about these two.
Taxes are finally done. Boy, I hope I did them right. With all the commmotion I had to do them is fits and starts. Well, off I go to travel 140 miles to Ballet. The middle grand daughter just has a a few weeks until her recital so we're finishing off the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment